Saturday, December 18, 2010

Pam has picked her "Kick Cancer's Butt" Team

Pam has picked an oncologist after visiting two. The next coming weeks are going to busy. She is getting several tests to see if the cancer is anywhere else in her body. From there, she will need to get a port in which her chemotherapy will be able to be administered intravenously. Her treatment regimen is aggressive. I tell her they are bringing out the "big guns" for her. She is going to get chemotherapy every two weeks for four rounds. She is anxious to start kicking the crap out of this cancer!

As for the account, Pam's friend has informed me that the account will be open on Monday and Pam will be given an ATM/Debit card so she can pay any medical fees with it. So I will get that information out to everybody as soon as I get it.

Pam has had a couple rough days visiting with the oncologists. It is a lot of information to absorb. But she has lots of friends and family to hold her hand along the way. We love you, Pam!

No comments:

Post a Comment